terça-feira, 28 de fevereiro de 2012

Finally! School's back!

Now that school is back I returned with some of my experiences and tips for you that is a teacher and/or student!
Right now I just can wish you a very welcome back to real life! hahahaha
I really hope you all had an awesome summer break!
[ If you want, feel free to share your adventures, news, experiences, etc. But try to do it in English! ]





To start in a "light" way, here is a distraction. For the Brazilians that know English, here is a little joke I found on Facebook! It teaches English speakers how to say some slangs and expressions in Portuguese! Very funny!



Hope you all like it, and see you soon!

5 comentários:

  1. Teacher is always good to read something in English and try to write too.
    I will always read!!!
    Kisses
    Ana Paula

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Thank you! I'm really glad you want to practice! I hope you like my posts! Most of them are to help my students to improve their English! :D

      Excluir
  2. Heey teacher, I just read you entire blog and it's is just... Amazing *o* All the posts are great!! And it's awesome have a teacher who is so dedicated to their students! =] xoxoxo

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Thank you sweety! Next week I'll put a new post so feel free to visit again :) Hope u enjoy the reading... It's good for your English! :P

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Of course. I'll always read *------------------*

      Excluir