domingo, 25 de setembro de 2011

My new hobby

So, I've been following my boss' blog and its so cute and useful that I thought it would be nice to make on for me.
I still trying to learn how to use it... any help is more than welcome.
My goal is to give good hints about some nice things like:
- Extra activities for teaching English;
- Crafts;
- Sewing;
- Cultural events...

I will also share things about my life, since everybody needs someone to lean on [there will be good and not so good moments].

So here I come: My first thing to think of is: "What am I gonna be for my Halloween party this year?"
Everybody wears wiches' clothes or a very sexy thing, but thins is a party at my job aaaaand I don't wanna be just one more there. I though of Tinker Bell, but I don't know... And in the day before yestarday, looking for something in a very old bos I found a "hair ornament" that is simply Shrek's years!!!
So, what do you think? Sould I be Fiona this Halloween?
Live a comment and help me ;)

Probably my new project ;)

Um comentário:

  1. Tks, dear! Crafting we can forget problems. If they don't care about us, We also don't care! LOL

    I just want to create, take some photos about my, your creations and post on blogs, facebook...

    " BORN TO BE ... HAPPY"

    XOXOXOXOXXO

    ResponderExcluir